Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi. 21st March2020
Presentations skills are very important for any professional. All India Mass Communication Students’ Congress being organised on 28th March,2020 by the Public Relations Society of India – the national body of the PR and Communication practitioners, is an initiative to provide a platform to the young professionals of Mass Communication for developing their skills and knowledge. Students of Public Relations, Mass Communication and Journalism are welcome to make 10 minutes presentation on any of the subjects given below. 21 selected Presenters will get trophies and cash award of Rs 1000/-. Students can send presentations on any of the subjects given below through their Institutes by 28th February, 2020 to : firstname.lastname@example.org . All the students of PR, journalism and Mass Communication are invited to attend the congress free on prior registration basis.
- Role of Public Relations in shaping up the future of India
- Public Relations for Generation – next
- Ethical issues in Public Relations
- Future of Print Media in India
- The strength of Traditional Media
- Social Media Ruling the world
- Communication for Sustainable Development
- Is the Indian Media on right path ?
- Right to Information and it’s Impact on Media and PR ?
- CSR – branding opportunity or duty towards the Society
Dr Ajit Pathak
All India Mass Communication Students Congress being organised by Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) amongst students of Mass Communication/ Journalism/ PR of your University/ College/ Institution.
Last date for submission of presentation is 28th February 2020.
Date of All India Mass Communication Students Congress is 21st March 2020 in Delhi
Ravi Shanker Sharma
PRSI Jaipur Chapter